Hey Coaches and Speakers!
What comes to mind when you think of marketing automation?
You need to be a guru?
It needs to be expensive?
It's something only 'big businesses' do?
Marketing Automation is for Everyone!
Automation frees up marketing professionals to spend their time on more creative, value-add activities and allows for better measurement of the return of marketing activities.
What you can do with Marketing Automation:
Build relationships with them, and
Persuade them to take the next step in the buyer journey.
It is an effective way to manage customer service, sales leads, and campaign analytics.
The goal of marketing automation is to make your marketing efforts more efficient and cost-effective.
(And you get to enjoy your life in the process)
Everything you need to fully automate as a coach, consultant, and speaker!
What We'll Cover:
- How to plan your automation for your business. I will share with you the tool that I use to plan my automations.
- Create landing pages that convert! (even if you don't have a website)
Lead Generation Automation
- Automate your lead generation and kick off a sequence of communications (including SMS/ Text messages) that you can do in ONE tool.
- How to nurture and communicate with leads and new subscribers easily! Get the right message to the right person at the right time!
Event, Challenge, and Webinar Automation
- Create automations that deliver your event details for your bootcamps, workshops, VIP upgrades, and more!
New Client Onboarding
- Onboard your new clients with a streamlined process to start working with you! I will cover contracts, invoicing, and more!
Automation Blueprint Workbook and Template
A step by step workbook to use in planning your automation.
Covers each of the automations to use in your business.
- Lead generation
- Customer Onboarding
- and more!!
FREE Trial to Keap Pro to Follow Along
Use your free trial to follow me 'step by step'. This is required to get the most of this workshop!- includes a phone number for your business- includes SMS/Text messages